Day Care Manager (80-100%)
We can't imagine a more beautiful profession!
We believe in a better world and every day we build generations that contribute to it. Do you want to carry this vision with us?
Akidemy is a group of bilingual day cares with several locations in the canton of Zurich. We offer our little clients a second home. We fulfill this wonderful and responsible job every day with joy and pride. At Akidemy we focus our care on the inner growth of the children. Our knowledge and experience guarantee above average quality in children's development.
With the most creative materials for children, but also with the most optimal facilities for the staff. You will work with a team of the best and most professional colleagues who, just like you, want to bring out the best for children, parents and for each other, so that we meet only the highest quality standards.
- As an experienced day care manager, you represent our organization and model our vision to the team, parents and others.
- You are responsible for the pedagogical and business management of the site. You understand that positive operating results are needed to invest in quality and have a flair for financial, human resources, marketing and operational issues.
- You are responsible for the professional and personal management of the employees and for your team of educators, apprentices and interns as well as a domestic worker.
- You meet the daily requirements with a high degree of flexibility and demonstrate assertiveness and diplomatic skills even in difficult situations and convince with your confident and skilful appearance.
- Inspiring people gives you energy! You have a "doer" attitude that creates a positive atmosphere.
- You are open to ideas and changes and your goal is, together with your team, to accompany children in the best possible way on their journey through life.
- In order to achieve the maximum with your team, you take on a coaching leadership role. You give your team responsibility and trust so that challenges can be solved to the best of their abilities. You stimulate their growth as people and as professionals. You always find the right way to communicate. Therefore, emotional intelligence is especially important to us in this leadership position.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Recognized training as a childcare specialist or an equivalent pedagogical training recognized in Switzerland with leadership training and leadership experience as a childcare center manager.
- You are not only pedagogically focused, but are creative, customer and market oriented and think and act with entrepreneurial competence.
- Your high level of personal responsibility and ability to work under pressure make planning and prioritizing easy for you. You keep your cool even in stressful situations, maintain an overview and remain friendly.
- You convince with your leadership and social skills, are motivated, have strong communication skills and are eloquent.
- You promote the independence of your employees and know how to inspire and motivate them for goals and tasks.
- You are fluent in German and have a good English skills.
YOUR NEW EMPLOYER OFFERS YOU
- an autonomous role in a young, dynamic and lively start-up company with an international background and decades of experience.
- a cooperative and respectful management philosophy that gives employees personal responsibility and freedom.
- the opportunity to lead the day care independently and inspire your employees through your leadership skills and customer orientation.
- opportunities to help shape operational and policy-related issues.
- opportunities for further training.
- mutual appreciation and fair dealings with each other.
- working in a team that strives for the best quality.
- exchange and networking with other sites.
As a day care manager, you will report directly to the operations manager, with whom you will work. You will also be part of an international and inspiring team.
Akidemy is part of the international organization CompaNanny. Our company in Holland has been an industry leader in daycare for 20 years.
WILL WE MEET YOU SOON?
If you want to be part of Akidemy, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Send your CV and motivation letter to Karin von Riedmatten, Head HR. Mail: email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you!