At the foot of the beautiful Felsenegg mountain.
With playing terrace and small animal enclosure.
Loving and homey Day Care in Adliswil.
Soodring 36, 8134 Adliswil
+41 27 525 73 47
From Zürich HB with the S4 in the direction of Langnau-Gattikon to Sood-Oberleimbach or Adliswil.
There is a parking garage in the building which can be used free of charge for one hour.
You can find us here on Googlemaps.
Monday to Friday 7.30–18.30h
The Day Care is open - no summer break - daily on weekdays, except on public holidays, from 24 December to and including 2 January and for two training days per year, which are announced in advance.
School calendar - holidays and events 2022:
Akidemy Adliswil (PDF)
Price List Adliswil (PDF)
Day Care Manager
My name is Elena and I am the Day Care location manager. I look forward to welcoming you personally for a non-binding tour of our beautiful Day Care.
I have been involved in childcare for many years, be it in daycare centers, kindergarten or school settings. The well-being of the children, parents and staff are very close to my heart.
Group leader Heidiland
Group leader Limmat
Our Plus Points
- Large play area with over 697 m2.
- Own outdoor play terrace with sandbox and climbing Mikado.
- Private small animal enclosure accessible from the terrace.
- Yes, childcare vouchers from the city of Adliswil.
- Daily changing warm lunch menus with freshly prepared salad.
- Vegetable porridge is available for babies as needed.
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon snacks - fruit porridge for the youngest - are freshly prepared by the care staff. Fruits are always available.
Highlights in the building
- Parking garage as well as shopping and fitness facilities in the building.
Special for parents
- Workplace and coffee corner for parents is available free of charge during the children's settling-in period.
- Regular larger excursions, e.g. to the farm, to the river or to the city.
- Every month new themes per group that stimulate the children's interests in everyday life. E.g. colors, seasons, musical instruments, professions, my body, animals, means of transportation and much more.
- Exciting activities based on the monthly theme. E.g. cooking, baking, painting and crafts.
- Daily walks, spending time in nature, visiting the playground or playing on our own terrace
- Festivities and events, e.g. Christmas, Easter, birthdays, Halloween, Räbeliechtliumzug, Fasnacht
- Events for parents, e.g. theme nights, information and other occasions