Loving and warm Day Care in the middle of Winterthur-Veltheim.
In the landmarked building "Zur Weinlese".
Feldstrasse 16, 8400 Winterthur-Veltheim
+41 52 525 89 42
From Winterthur train station take bus 2 direction Wülfingen to bus stop Tellstrasse. A few minutes away on foot.
Parking is available at the rear of the building.
You can find us here on Googlemaps.
Monday to Friday 7.30 to 18.30h
The Day Care is open - no summer break - daily on weekdays, except on public holidays, from 24 December to and including 2 January and for two training days per year, which are announced in advance.
School calendar - holidays and events 2023:
Akidemy Winterthur (PDF)
Price List Winterthur (PDF)
Day Care Manager
My name is Zorica and I am the Day Care location manager. I look forward to welcoming you personally for a non-binding tour of our beautiful Day Care.
I have been working in childcare for many years. It is a great concern of mine to promote the interests and strengths of the children and thus to preserve their uniqueness.
Our Plus Points
- Large play area with over 360 m2
- Long Indoor-slide und climbing wall
- Daily changing warm lunch menus with freshly prepared salad.
- Vegetable porridge is available for babies as needed.
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon snacks - fruit porridge for the youngest - are freshly prepared by the care staff. Fruits are always available.
Special for parents
- Workplace and coffee corner for parents is available free of charge during the children's settling-in period.
- Regular larger excursions, e.g. to the farm, to the lake, to the zoo or to the city.
- Every month new themes per group that stimulate the children's interests in everyday life. E.g. colors, seasons, musical instruments, professions, my body, animals, means of transportation and much more.
- Exciting activities based on the monthly theme. E.g. cooking, baking, painting and crafts.
- Daily walks, spending time in nature, visiting the playground or playing on our own terrace
- Festivities and events, e.g. Christmas, Easter, birthdays, Halloween, Räbeliechtliumzug, Fasnacht.
- Events for parents, e.g. theme nights, information and other occasions.