In the contemporary "Villa Walde".
In the heart of Zollikon with own garden.
At Bus-Stop "Beugi"
We have own parking spaces at the entrance Friedhofstrasse.
Monday to Friday 7.30–18.30h
The Day Care is open - no summer break - daily on weekdays, except on public holidays, from 24 December to and including 2 January and for two training days per year, which are announced in advance.
School calendar - holidays and events 2023:
Akidemy Zollikon (PDF)
Price List Zollikon (PDF)
Day Care Manager
My name is Nikolett and I am the Day Care location manager. I look forward to welcoming you personally for a non-binding tour of our beautiful Day Care.
Respect and empathy are central to me. My aim is for children to be able to be themselves and to have enough space for creativity and development.
Our Plus Points
- Large play area on various floors.
- Own outdoor garden.
- Yes, childcare vouchers from the community of Zollikon.
- Daily changing warm lunch menus with freshly prepared salad.
- Vegetable porridge is available for babies as needed.
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon snacks - fruit porridge for the youngest - are freshly prepared by the care staff. Fruits are always available.
Highlights in the building
- Own parking spots next to the building.
Special for parents
- Workplace and coffee corner for parents is available free of charge during the children's settling-in period.
- Regular larger excursions, e.g. to the farm, to the river or to the city.
- Every month new themes per group that stimulate the children's interests in everyday life. E.g. colors, seasons, musical instruments, professions, my body, animals, means of transportation and much more.
- Exciting activities based on the monthly theme. E.g. cooking, baking, painting and crafts.
- Daily walks, spending time in nature, visiting the playground or playing on our own terrace
- Festivities and events, e.g. Christmas, Easter, birthdays, Halloween, Räbeliechtliumzug, Fasnacht
- Events for parents, e.g. theme nights, information and other occasions