Two beautiful Day Care centers in the new Greencity area.
A central oasis for your children.
Maneggplatz 44, 8041 Zürich (Greencity)
Maneggstrasse 33, 8041 Zürich (Greencity)8
+41 44 558 48 28
From Zurich main station take the S4 in the direction of Langnau-Gattikon or bus 70 to the Manegg station. Only a few minutes on foot.
When using the navigation system, enter the opposite address Allmendstrasse 127, if Maneggstrasse or Maneggplatz are not listed yet.
You can find us here on Googlemaps.
Monday to Friday 7.30-18.30h
The Day Care is open - no summer break - daily on weekdays, except on public holidays, from 24 December to and including 2 January and for two training days per year, which are announced in advance.
School calendar - holidays and events 2023:
Akidemy Zürich-Manegg (PDF)
Price List Zürich-Manegg (PDF)
Day Care Manager
My name is Marie and I am the Day Care location manager. I look forward to welcoming you in person for a non-binding tour of our beautiful Day Care.
I have been working in childcare for over eleven years. And with a lot of heart and soul. It is important to me to offer children an environment in which they can realize their potential and believe in themselves.
Osmar de Jesus (Junior)
Group leader Limmat
Group leader Rigi
Group Leader Grindelwald
Group leader Titlis
Group leader Matterhorn
Our Plus Points
- Large play area with over 165 m2 at Maneggplatz and over 455 m2 at Maneggstrasse
- Directly next to the newly built school building Manegg - Allmend
- Daily changing warm lunch menus with freshly prepared salad
- Vegetable porridge is available for babies as needed
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon snacks - fruit porridge for the youngest - are freshly prepared by the care staff. Fruits are always available
- Regular larger excursions, e.g. to the farm, to the lake, to the zoo, to the airport, to the city or to the museum.
- Every month, new themes per group that stimulate the children's interests in everyday life. E.g. colors, seasons, musical instruments, professions, my body, animals, means of transportation and much more.
- Exciting activities based on the monthly theme. E.g. cooking, baking, painting and crafts.
- Daily walks, spending time in nature, visiting the playground or playing on our own terrace
- Festivities and events, e.g. Christmas, Easter, birthdays, Halloween, Räbeliechtliumzug, Fasnacht
- Events for parents, e.g. theme nights, information and other occasions