The urban, green jewel by the Stolzewiese.
Centrally located at Rigiplatz.
Directly at Tram-/Bus-Station "Seilbahn Rigiblick"
There are public parking spaces at Ottiker-/Culmannstrasse.
Monday to Friday 7.30–18.30h
The Day Care is open - no summer break - daily on weekdays, except on public holidays, from 24 December to and including 2 January and for two training days per year, which are announced in advance.
School calendar - holidays and events 2023:
Akidemy Zürich-Rigiplatz (PDF)
Our Plus Points
- Right at the Stolzewiese
- Central and easily accessible
- Big playground right around the corner
- Daily changing warm lunch menus with freshly prepared salad.
- Vegetable porridge is available for babies as needed.
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon snacks - fruit porridge for the youngest - are freshly prepared by the care staff. Fruits are always available.
Highlights in the building
- Own parking spots next to the building.
Special for parents
- Workplace and coffee corner for parents is available free of charge during the children's settling-in period.
- Regular larger excursions, e.g. to the farm, to the river or to the city.
- Every month new themes per group that stimulate the children's interests in everyday life. E.g. colors, seasons, musical instruments, professions, my body, animals, means of transportation and much more.
- Exciting activities based on the monthly theme. E.g. cooking, baking, painting and crafts.
- Daily walks, spending time in nature, visiting the playground or playing on our own terrace
- Festivities and events, e.g. Christmas, Easter, birthdays, Halloween, Räbeliechtliumzug, Fasnacht
- Events for parents, e.g. theme nights, information and other occasions